- 1 Pen per purchase
- Water activated gradients
- Creates beautiful and soft gradients with ease using a pen
- Features a wide tip for covering large amounts of surface area
- Full control over where gradients, fades, and two tone dye's are placed unlike dipping an object
- Can be used until pen runs out
*Colors are soft gradients and may appear lighter when in use*
1. Push tip of pen down on a towel or cloth to disperse dye through tip of pen. You can push and hold instead of pushing down several times. You will see the dye make its way down to the tip when pressing and holding
2. Apply solution to desired areas of object. The dye will come out very saturated at first but will dull down once wiped away.
3. Leave solution on area for about 1 minute before wiping away. This will allow the solution to have time to saturate its surface. Wiping away too early may lead to dull results.
4. Wipe solution away with a damp paper towel or cloth. It is important that is is damp. You will see a soft dye underneath
5. Blend different colors together using these same methods
6. For cloth we recommend using a wet paper towel or cloth immediately after pen is used to soak the solution in. Instead of wiping the dye away soak in water with a cloth for best results
*Apply as many coats as needed for desired results*