- Minimum order quantity is 14 labels we cannot do any less than the minimum
- UPLOADED IMAGE MUST BE ON A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND. (We recommend photoshop to achieve this)
- One size per order
- One color design
- Increasing quantity will allow you to order more labels in increments of 14 (for example quantity of 2 orders equals 28 labels and so on)
- Labels can be applied with a heat press or iron (Heat: 310 degrees / Press: 7 sec, cold peel) (Iron setting: wool, press firm, cold peel)
- Soft Feel for your garments. Perfect for infants and kids clothing or anywhere you want a "no tag" feel.
Whether using an iron or a heat press the temperature must be set to at least 310 degrees. Warning! If the temperature is below that range the label design may not transfer properly to the garment. If the temperature is above the suggested range, the plastic transfer sheet may melt. Use parchment paper over the transfer for best results. If you are using a household iron, we highly recommend you AVOID USING STEAM. Additionally, the dial should be pointing between the cotton and wool setting.
Household Iron: Use wool setting, Place parchment paper over the transfer and press FIRMLY avoiding using sweeping motions for 20 seconds. The transfer needs to be peeled cold so let it sit for about a minute before slowly removing the film in a rolling motion.
Heat Press: Set heat press to 310 degrees, place parchment paper over the transfer, press for 7 seconds, wait 1-2 minutes for it to cool down before peeling slowly in a rolling motion. Press again with parchment paper for another 5 seconds for extra durability.